Sunday 5 January 2014

STEVE RUMBLE

STEVE RUMBLE
Started playing darts in his late 20's after a injury which cut short my successful football career.
I then played in in local darts leagues around my home town of Mexborough and my first season saw me win
the Rotherham Friday night individuals and get to the final of the quad league in the same year.
I then went on to win the Friday Night League for 4 consecutive years before I had a break for about 5 years due to work commitments but when I moved to Wickersley when i decided to
 pick up darts again and so I joined the Barnsley League playing Fridays and Yorkshire Superleague for Rileys, Barnsley, at the same time which escalated my game to new heights with success in
Superleague saw me  go on to play for Yorkshire County when helping them win the national championship and that lead to other conquest including picking up several local knockouts before making my way to
 play in the Mag7 darts league Sheffield where in my first season made it to the semi finals of Champions of Champions cup 
only loosing out in the semi final to the eventual winner and i also fought my way through the   individuals quarter final also loosing to the eventual winner.
i always enter most local comps and nationwide comps as often as possible always looking to better my already strong game with more experience.
In 2013 I was given the opportunity to compete in the Phil Taylor Protege Darts competition
where he got down to the last 16 of the national finals again loosing to the eventual winner Damien Fyffe after missing several darts to beat him.
Lives: With Fiancee at Wickersley, Rotherham
Occupation Plasterer
Children: 4
Hobbies: Football and Drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment